Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Writing my name in the snow


Well... Much has happened in the last 12 days. I've been spit up on... I've been pooped on... but today we took it to a whole new dimension!

I was in the process of changing Brennen's diaper. It's a tricky process because if you're not fast enough, you get peed on. Well, I got caught without a diaper under his cute little tush when the golden fountain decided to erupt. I had a towel under him because of my previous experiences. So in the heat of the situation, I just directed it down toward the towel. Meanwhile, Stephen is sitting about 2 ft away watching the catastrophe take place laughing hysterically. So... as a woman I'll never be able to "write my name in the snow" but I have had the opportunity to direct the fountain where it didn't end up on me!
~Love Mamma Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment