Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend


Stephen, Starla and I took a little trip to his parents house for Easter Weekend. It was great to get to spend some time with his parents and get to see a few of the family friends while we were away. Stephen and I both got stomped at a game of Russian Rummy. I think they had home turf advantage! Starla, our wonderful Golden Retriever, gets a little car sick so we gave her Dramamine and it was a great success! No sick Golden! A huge storm rolled through on Sat night/Sun morning about the same time as baby Brennen got the hiccups. It's a very strange feeling but I enjoyed every second of it.. even if it was at 5:00 in the morning! Needless to say, I need a day off to recover from our trip. I love traveling but hate being away from my big king sized-memory foam- slice of luxury.

I hope that everyone had a Happy Easter filled with chocolate bunnies and memorable time with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment